Karen Scott's sweater takes a lot of ribbing - at the boat neckline, at the deep cuffs and hem, and along the sides - to make a chic style statement.
- Approx. model height is 5'10" and she is wearing a size small
- Relaxed fit; hits at hip; approx. 27-1/2" long
- Due to generous sizing, we suggest sizing down for the perfect fit
- Boat neckline
- Ribbing at neckline, cuffs, hem and along sides; side-slit hem
- Machine washable
HOW TO MEASURE
1. SHOULDER Measure from shoulder tip to shoulder tip.
2. BUST Stand naturally. Measure under your arms, around the widest part of your back and around the fullest part of your bust.
3. WAIST Bend to one side and find the crease. Measure fully around the smallest part of your waist.
4. HIPS Stand naturally with your heels together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips across both hip bones.
|US SIZE||SHOULDERS (in)||BUST (in)||WAIST(in)||HIPS (in)|
$14.99Style & Co Plus Size Bishop...