- Zipper closure
- Cropped length with flared piecing at the hem. Jeans feature a regular-rise waist and sit slim through the seat and thigh and flares at the ankles. Belt loops throughout the waist. Five-pocket design with signature back stitching. A mini brand patch at the back. Button-front and a zip-fly closure. Raw-edge finishing at tulip hem. 77% cotton, 20% Lyocell®, 3% spandex. Machine wash, tumble dry. Imported. Measurements: Waist Measurement: 28 in Outseam: 35 in Inseam: 26
- Sanctuary Size Chart
- Sanctuary Clothing Bottoms Size Chart
- Weekend dressing calls for stylish denim and the Sanctuary® Connector Kick Crop Jeans are sure to do just the trick.
- These lived-in black washed jeans are crafted from a stretch cotton denim with a soft-hand feel.
HOW TO MEASURE
1. SHOULDER Measure from shoulder tip to shoulder tip.
2. BUST Stand naturally. Measure under your arms, around the widest part of your back and around the fullest part of your bust.
3. WAIST Bend to one side and find the crease. Measure fully around the smallest part of your waist.
4. HIPS Stand naturally with your heels together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips across both hip bones.
|US SIZE||SHOULDERS (in)||BUST (in)||WAIST(in)||HIPS (in)|